- Clarivate Analytics Presents Highly Cited Researchers, 2016 (November 23, Web of Science)
- What happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas (November 29, National Post)
- Ono’s installation panel talks math, movies and robots (November 30, The Ubyssey)
- On the Origin of Scientists: Neuroethicist Judy Illes (December 2, The Ubyssey)
- Opinion: Head transplant an unjustified ghoulish human experiment (December 3, Vancouver Sun)
Jehannine Austin founded the world’s first psychiatric genetic counselling service. Learn more: https://t.co/1D37O2ZRH9 pic.twitter.com/FxZl78IcB5
— University of British Columbia (@UBC) DECEMBER 12, 2016
Did we miss something? Do you have a story tip? We want to hear from you! Send your research highlights, upcoming publications, trainee successes, and funding and awards news to firstname.lastname@example.org.