- Clarivate Analytics Presents Highly Cited Researchers, 2016 (November 23, Web of Science)
- What happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas (November 29, National Post)
- Ono’s installation panel talks math, movies and robots (November 30, The Ubyssey)
- On the Origin of Scientists: Neuroethicist Judy Illes (December 2, The Ubyssey)
- Opinion: Head transplant an unjustified ghoulish human experiment (December 3, Vancouver Sun)
— University of British Columbia (@UBC) DECEMBER 12, 2016
Did we miss something? Do you have a story tip? We want to hear from you! Send your research highlights, upcoming publications, trainee successes, and funding and awards news to email@example.com.