- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- Funding Opportunities
- DMCBH Membership
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquium
You are hereResearch
This page contains information on current funding opportunities.
Applicants must be a full member of the DMCBH.
This program will contribute towards the purchase of research equipment. It is primarily designed to provide matching support and cover small shortfalls for equipment grants (e.g. CFI, NSERC, RTI), but can also be used for the purchase of equipment in conjunction with other DMCBH labs. The equipment does not have to be located in DMCBH/Koerner labs but must benefit DMCBH members.
This program will support 5-6 appications per year, up to a maximum of $10,000/application.
How to apply:
Provide the following information in your application, which should be a maximum of 2 pages:
- Title of project, brief outline, total budget, and amount requested;
- Funding organization, and current stage in the application review process (if applicable);
- Equipment item(s), proposed location, and a quote;
- Sustainability plan for ongoing maintenance/service of equipment;
- Benefits to the CBH community and list of CBH labs that the equipment will support/impact;
- List of matching requests made to other Departments/Centres/Labs/donors/ vendors;
- References, quotes can be attached as Appendices.
Applications will be adjudicated by a small sub-set of the DMCBH Executive Committee and Chris Crossfield.
- Potential impact and benefit to DMCBH community
- Sustainability plan
Submission & questions:
There is no set deadline for this program. Please submit completed applications in PDF format to Chris Crossfield (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any questions regarding this program and the application process can also be directed to Chris.