- Funding Opportunities
- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- DMCBH Membership
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquium
You are hereResearch
This page contains information on current funding opportunities.
- This award is one-time and to be used toward a trainee's stipend. It's a $18,500 award to support research for the study of brain tumours and their treatment, including new therapies, surgical or otherwise.
- The deadline to apply is October 30, 2020
- Your supervisor must be a full member of the Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health and you must not hold external (e.g. Tri-agency) or internal (e.g. 4YF) funding exceeding $25,000 per year if you are a graduate student or $50,000 per year if you are a postdoc
- The deadline to apply is August 15, 2020
- This is open to trainees and postdocs with supervisors who are full members of the DMCBH
- Students who apply must also be part of the Graduate Program in Neuroscience
- Applicants must not hold external (e.g. Tri-agency) or internal (e.g. 4YF) funding exceeding $25,000 per year if you are a graduate student or $50,000 per year if you are a postdoc
- Completed applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information and the application forms can be found here.