- Research Areas
- Graduate Program in Neuroscience
- Lab safety and operations
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- News & Events
You are hereEvents
Partial D2 Agonists: Second- or Third-Generation Antipsychotic?
12:00pm-1:00pm, Nov 15, 2017
Room 3402AB, Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health
Ric M. Procyshyn, PharmD, PhD; Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry, UBC; Clinical Research Psychopharmacologist, BC Mental Health & Addictions Research Institute; Consultant, BC Psychosis Program
- To discuss the pharmacology of partial agonists
- To introduce brexpiprazole: bench to bedside
- To discuss the clinical differences between partial agonists and full antagonists
A light lunch will be provided.