- Research Areas
- Graduate Program in Neuroscience
- Lab safety and operations
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- News & Events
You are hereEvents
Chronic Condition Self-Management Program Info Session
12:00pm-1:00pm, Sep 18, 2017
Room 1278, Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health, 2215 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver
Clinic staff at the Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health are excited to be able to bring a Chronic Condition Self-Management Program to the Centre for Brain Health. This program, delivered by Self-Management BC has a strong reputation for providing self-management support to patients with chronic conditions.
In order the better understand the program, what they offer and who to refer, we have set up an education session.
We hope you are able to join us to learn more about this great program!
- Elaine Book (Movement Disorders Clinic - Social Worker)
- Denise Kendrick (Multiple Sclerosis Clinic - Occupational Therapist)
- Michelle McCarthy (Multiple Sclerosis & Movement Disorders Clinic – Physiotherapist)
- Amy Freeman (Alzheimer’s Clinic - Social Worker)